[Pdns-users] Problems using PipeBackend, always getting ANY requests...

Duane duane at e164.org
Fri Dec 21 00:21:18 UTC 2007

Ben Timms wrote:
> I've been testing using the example script provided in the distribution
> and I whatever I query it seems to come through as ANY...
>
> i.e.
>
>     dig @localhost www.example.com <http://www.example.com>. NAPTR
>
> returns
>
>     20545 Received: Q       www.example.com <http://www.example.com>
> IN      ANY     -1      127.0.0.1 <http://127.0.0.1>
>
> I'm using Debian etch with powerdns version 2.9.20.
>
> Does anyone have any advice for me?

I just started playing with this again as well and I'm hitting the same
bug you found, I'm trying to debug it at present.

--

Best regards,
 Duane

http://www.freeauth.org - Enterprise Two Factor Authentication
http://e164.org - Because e164.arpa is a tax on VoIP

"In the long run the pessimist may be proved right,
    but the optimist has a better time on the trip."