[Pdns-users] recursor unable to resolve asn.routeviews.org data

bert hubert bert.hubert at netherlabs.nl
Sat Aug 18 11:17:54 UTC 2007

On Fri, Aug 17, 2007 at 12:42:56PM -0400, J Knight wrote:
> After stumbling into the HACKING section of the Wiki, I find:
> http://svn.powerdns.com/snapshots/ - but there's no 3.1.5 snapshot,
> there's pre-relesase 3.1.4 snapshots only.
> Is there another HTTP/FTP-accessible location?

I've uploaded a 3.1.5 snapshot here:
http://svn.powerdns.com/snapshots/pdns-recursor-3.1.5-snapshot.tar.bz2

> http://downloads.powerdns.com/releases/rpm/ have not seen an update since
> 12-Nov-2006 (9 months ago!).

And for good reason - we've only found 1 important bug in 3.1.4, and there
are no (urgent) feature requests. There will be a 3.1.5 of course, but so
far there have not been pressing reasons for it.

Please let us know how the 3.1.5 snapshot works for you!

	Bert