[Pdns-users] recursor unable to resolve asn.routeviews.org data

J Knight jknight+pdns at spamshield.org
Fri Aug 17 16:42:56 UTC 2007

On 8/17/2007 at 10:26 AM, "Ralf van der Enden" <tremere at cainites.net> wrote:

> Hi Jamie,

> I've run into a similar problem with TXT records. Fortunately this has been
> fixed in SVN changeset 996 (and in 3.1.5-snapshot).

> 3.1.4 lacks support for multiline TXT records, which is why the answer from
> the recursor is truncated.

> Hope that information helps.

> Cheers,
> Ralf

Thank you!

hmm, no svn here (Linux RHES3).
After stumbling into the HACKING section of the Wiki, I find:
http://svn.powerdns.com/snapshots/ - but there's no 3.1.5 snapshot,
there's pre-relesase 3.1.4 snapshots only.
Is there another HTTP/FTP-accessible location?

I also see the current pre-built RPMs for the recursor at
http://downloads.powerdns.com/releases/rpm/ have not seen an update since
12-Nov-2006 (9 months ago!).

Is there an 'official' build coming anytime soon?

Thanks - Jamie