[Pdns-users] pdns.exe keeps crashing on 2 identical machines.

Jack momfer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 18:40:22 UTC 2007

Hi List,

I am using PDNS 2.9.15 under windows 2003 server.
I am running it on 2 identical Dell machines, in master slave configuration
and nothing else installed on both machines.
PDNS keeps dying randomly on both machines. First I thought that service got
killed somehow. When I checked further I saw that the service was still
running.
When i restarted it PDNS came back online.

The only errors it produced was:

The application, C:\Program Files\PowerDNS\pdns.exe, generated an
application error The error occurred on 04/05/2007 @ 14:22:35.390 The
exception generated was c0000005 at address 7C82A754 (ntdll!wcslen)

And than in the event viewer:

Event Type: Information
Event Source: Application Popup
Event Category: None