[Pdns-users] pdns backend ldap over ssl / tls

Norbert Sendetzky norbert at linuxnetworks.de
Sat Sep 23 19:44:06 UTC 2006

Hi Jean

> i think i miss something in my configuration, but i don't seem to be
> able to find the right information for this.

I guess you have configured PDNS as described in
http://wiki.linuxnetworks.de/index.php/Pdnsldap_installation

> is there a way to get more information on this ? or to get better
> logging information? i did pdns_server --daemon=no but it didn't reveil
> much information that was usefull to me.

You can set loglevel=9 but I don't think that helps in your case.

> both machines run Debian Sarge.
> pdns version is:
>
> hopefully somebody can help me with this

Only if you can provide as much information as possible like versions (pdns,
openldap), configuration options, log output, etc.

Norbert
--
OpenPGP public key
http://www.linuxnetworks.de/norbert.pubkey.asc