[Pdns-users] Web Interface

David Taylor davetaylor at frontiernet.net
Thu Nov 30 13:00:35 UTC 2006

Thanks to Tony and Richard for the plug.  I'm glad to hear WebDNS is
working out for you.  And Richard, you are correct, I have changed
companies.  That is  the reason for the recent slow down in
development.  But I am close to getting my new development server up
so I should be jumping on some of the feature requests/bug reports soon.

Thanks,
Dave

Quoting Richard Mayhew - Nashua Mobile Broadband Division