[Pdns-users] Web Interface

Roger Libiez rlibiez at arthmoor.com
Wed Nov 29 05:04:56 UTC 2006

I've been working on a web interface of my own to replace PowerAdmin.
Hadn't really given though to releasing it elsewhere since I stripped
down a copy of a forum package I help develop in order to use it's
existing framework. I haven't got a download or anything available
because I haven't written in all of the basics yet. It doesn't have any
dependencies though beyond PHP and MySQL. If anyone might be interested,
feel free to let me know and I'll put up a copy somewhere to download
once I've got the basics in place.