[Pdns-users] Web Interface

Tony Adams aadams at esnet.com
Tue Nov 28 22:04:41 UTC 2006

It wasn't too terribly bad to setup initially and Dave Taylor was
exceptionally helpful and responsive to my questions.  The bulk of my
problems were self inflicted, but isn't that usually the case?  Getting
PEAR up to date was a little tricky for me, I had to manually upgrade to
an interim PEAR version, then it was able to update itself from there.
Well worth the trouble though as it reduced our DNS ticket volume by
about 75%.

Tony Adams
Sr. Systems Engineer
E Solutions Corporation