[Pdns-users] Web Interface

Tony Adams aadams at esnet.com
Tue Nov 28 20:56:14 UTC 2006

I don't know if any of you have seen WebDNS or not.  I have the WebDNS
interface running on two load balanced web servers and connecting to my
master database using stunnel and it works well.
https://webdns.bountysource.com.  They also have a Google group for
support questions (http://groups.google.com/group/webdns-support).  It
may do some of the things that you're looking for.  I know that the zone
information is loaded dynamically via ajax and record edits are handled
inline within the page.  If it's a close fit to what you're already
looking for it might be something that you'd be able to contribute to.

Tony Adams
Sr. Systems Engineer
E Solutions Corporation