[Pdns-users] compilation.. help please...

shmromacs shmromacs at yandex.ru
Mon Nov 13 20:25:15 UTC 2006

Hi ) I'm new to mailing lists, Visual Studio, and PowerDNS...

So, Visual Studio 6, MS Windows XP SP2, PowerDNS sources from svn://svn.powerdns.com, the latest version from <tags>

I'm a programmer-beginner, and the only thing I wanted to begin studying PowerDNS is COMPILING PDNS under Windows.

I used PowerDNS manual to get acquainted with the process of compilation. I've done everything I was asked to do.. but sources from SVN seem to be uncompilable :(

Please, help...

I got a great number of errors during the compilation... sources for Windows seem to have references to UNIX-headers... I can't understand what to do.

P.S. sorry for my English, it is not my native language :)