[Pdns-users] Zone transfer problems

rr at neo.dtcom.lv rr at neo.dtcom.lv
Mon Mar 27 08:21:22 UTC 2006

> Can you show me your configuration? Can you show the startup messages of
> PowerDNS when it DOES transfer?

Config attached. After every restart transfer works fine for ... I don't know
... 30 minutes? hour maybe? After half a day it definatelly does not work.

> Do you see anything in the log that mentions the word 'communicator'?

Only at startup "Master/slave communicator launching"

> Do you run a self-compiled version of PowerDNS?

Yes, self compiled.
CXXFLAGS=-I/root/pdns/boost_1_33_1 ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/pdns-2.9.20
--enable-pdns_server --enable-recursor