[Pdns-users] signal 6 - pdns 2.9.20 from RPM on RHEL ES v3

Kirk Friggstad friggstadk at ironsolutions.com
Thu Mar 23 22:43:45 UTC 2006

Hi Bert:

Removing setuid/setgid didn't appear to have any effect, and I couldn't get
the alternate RPMs to install (libstdc++ version problem by the looks of it
- the RPMs seem to be looking for 3.4, but RHEL v3 appears to only supply
3.2).

I'll be sending a separate message with the config files for you. Thanks!

Kirk