[Pdns-users] Release coming up Monday or Tuesday, 'release candidate' ready

bert hubert bert.hubert at netherlabs.nl
Sat Mar 11 13:09:09 UTC 2006

On Sat, Mar 11, 2006 at 01:48:51PM +0100, Bastiaan van der Put wrote:
> The recursor doesn't build on RHEL 3, without compiling recursor works fine.

Output of g++ -v please?

I just found this on the multi_index webpage: Boost.MultiIndex does not work
with versions 3.1 and prior of GCC. Red Hat however is known for shipping
versions of gcc which are hard to compare to mainline gcc.

Can you try 'cd pdns; make dnsreplay_mindex' and send me the output?

Thanks!