[Pdns-users] Release coming up Monday or Tuesday, 'release candidate' ready

Bastiaan van der Put bas at web4friends.com
Sat Mar 11 12:48:51 UTC 2006

The recursor doesn't build on RHEL 3, without compiling recursor works fine.

CXXFLAGS=-I/temp/boost_1_33_0 ./configure --with-modules=gmysql
--enable-recursor

if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I..  -Ibackends/bind
-pthread  -DSYSCONFDIR=\"/usr/local/etc\" -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/local/lib\"
-DLOCALSTATEDIR=\"/var/run\" -Ibackends/bind  -D_GNU_SOURCE
-I/temp/boost_1_33_0 -Wall -O2 -MT pdns_recursor.o -MD -MP -MF
".deps/pdns_recursor.Tpo" -c -o pdns_recursor.o pdns_recursor.cc; \
then mv -f ".deps/pdns_recursor.Tpo" ".deps/pdns_recursor.Po"; else rm -f
".deps/pdns_recursor.Tpo"; exit 1; fi
In file included from syncres.hh:15,
                  from pdns_recursor.cc:36:
recursor_cache.hh: In member function `bool
    MemRecursorCache::predicate::operator()(const
    MemRecursorCache::StoredRecord&) const':
recursor_cache.hh:58: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer
    expressions
pdns_recursor.cc: In function `int main(int, char**)':
pdns_recursor.cc:899: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer
    expressions
mtasker.cc: In member function `bool MTasker<EventKey, EventVal>::schedule()
    [with EventKey = PacketID, EventVal = std::string]':
pdns_recursor.cc:723:   instantiated from here
mtasker.cc:286: no matching function for call to `
    boost::multi_index::multi_index_container<MTasker<PacketID,
    std::string>::Waiter,
    boost::multi_index::indexed_by<boost::multi_index::ordered_unique<boost::multi_index::member<MTasker<PacketID,
    std::string>::Waiter, PacketID, &MTasker<PacketID,
    std::string>::Waiter::key>, mpl_::na, mpl_::na>,
    boost::multi_index::ordered_non_unique<boost::multi_index::member<MTasker<PacketID,
    std::string>::Waiter, time_t, &MTasker<PacketID,
std::string>::Waiter::ttd>,
    mpl_::na, mpl_::na>, mpl_::na, mpl_::na, mpl_::na, mpl_::na, mpl_::na,
    mpl_::na, mpl_::na, mpl_::na, mpl_::na, mpl_::na, mpl_::na, mpl_::na,
    mpl_::na, mpl_::na, mpl_::na, mpl_::na, mpl_::na, mpl_::na>,
    std::allocator<MTasker<PacketID, std::string>::Waiter> >::get()'
make[3]: *** [pdns_recursor.o] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/temp/pdns-2.9.20.20060310.575/pdns'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/temp/pdns-2.9.20.20060310.575/pdns'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/temp/pdns-2.9.20.20060310.575'
make: *** [all] Error 2