[Pdns-users] Extremely slooooow pdns.

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Thu Mar 9 19:53:05 UTC 2006

--On March 9, 2006 6:44:31 PM +0000 Olly Butterfield <olly at gyron.net> wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I've been having some real issues with powerdns today, everythign was
> working fine until I did inserted 16000 entries into the records table.
> After a couple of reboots though, I'm still getting this.

Post your config?  Blocking out your username and password, as well as a
SHOW CREATE TABLE for the MySQL tables involved?

I'm running an instance with 7k+ domains and around 75k records and 160
queries/second with about a 5msec delay for (locally answered) queries.
However I'm running 2.9.19 -- so it could be something in 2.9.20, or it is
(more likely) a missing index or a bad SQL query.