[Pdns-users] Bug tracking?

bert hubert bert.hubert at netherlabs.nl
Thu Jul 6 12:18:44 UTC 2006

On Fri, Jun 30, 2006 at 02:35:50PM -0600, Darren Gamble wrote:

> I am just trying to figure how to utilize the bug tracker ("Trac") on the
> PowerDNS wiki page.  I have been unable to find any way to actually create
> a new ticket.

Darren,

Due to hideous spam problems, the trac ticket system has been disabled. The
solution to this problem requires a few hours of dedicated work which will
happen shortly.

An interim solution may be that you need to use a user/password to enter
bugs, but that we list that username and password on the page, which is
probably enough to fool the spambots.

It is a sad state of affairs..