[Pdns-users] Cnames?

Asaf Shakarchi asaf at raytech.co.il
Sun Jan 15 08:26:36 UTC 2006

Hey,

Iā€™m not sure I understood the question correctly, but cnames are aliases for
other qualified names, your url seems to be an HTTP url, the browser handles
the ā€˜?ā€™ sign which expects parameters after a Fully qualified domain name,
so actually your DNS server will be queried only for HYPERLINK
"http://www.domain.com/"www.domain.com in that case, without the parameters
after it.

Hope it helps,

Asaf.