[Pdns-users] pdns_recursor question

Tony Adams aadams at esnet.com
Wed Feb 22 01:11:42 UTC 2006

I suppose that with that data point it becomes worthwhile to mention
that the server in question is running Gentoo.  I experienced the same
results on servers running White Box EL4 with an older revision.  I have
no compiled the later snapshot on one of the WBEL4 servers, but I think
I will tomorrow.

Thanks for the comment!

Tony Adams
Systems Engineer