[Pdns-users] Debugging

Michael C. Gates michael at gatesadweb.com
Sat Aug 26 14:13:48 UTC 2006

Hi Bert,

I get about 3 different types of crashes. There is no rhyme or reason to
them. I watch the command prompt log to see if it crashes on the same type
of action, and it doesn't. I was hoping setting up the service to restart
after a failure would fix the problem, but it seems that the program is
still running, just not answering. I have been trying to figure out why 1
server works fine, and 2 others don't. There is no rhyme or reason to them
either.

Is there an older build of the windows version that is more stable? I don't
need bells and whistles, just simple A, CNAME, MX, SOA records, etc. And I
don't need primary and slave servers because I simply use replication in my
MS SQL DB so if I update one, they all get updated.

Thanks for your help.

Michael C. Gates