[Pdns-users] New management system

David Taylor davetaylor at frontiernet.net
Wed Aug 2 01:55:02 UTC 2006

All,
We have just released WebDNS, our PowerDNS management system, to the
open source community.  Documentation and the tarball can be found at
http://webdns.bountysource.com.

Hopefully, some of you will find it helpful.  It was completely
developed and runs on Debian linux with PHP4 and the MySql backend.
We'd be interested to hear about people getting it going on different
platforms.  BountySource also supplies an avenue for bug reporting and
feature requests.

Feel free to e-mail me with any questions.

Thanks,
Dave