[Pdns-users] Runtime Error

Michael C. Gates michael at gatesadweb.com
Tue Aug 1 00:35:12 UTC 2006

I have 2 servers running PDNS w/ SQL 2000 Backend. I love it. But one server
(Windows 2000 Advanced Server) seemed to crash a couple times a day. And
when it crashes, the service doesn't restart. So it just stops working. The
other one (Windows 2003 Server Standard Edition) has been working for about
2 weeks without a problem.

I just installed on another Win 2003 server (Same version) and it crashed
within 2 minutes. The error was: Runtime Error (And something about the C++
Runtime). Anybody have any problems with this? I have all the latest updates
on all machines.

Thanks for your time,

  _____

Michael C. Gates
Ph/717.798.8142 Fx/954.252.4193
gateshosting.com <http://www.gateshosting.com/>
	     	  <http://www.gateshosting.com/>

GatesHosting.com <http://www.gateshosting.com/>  |  BIGmail(tm) - Email
Large  <http://www.gateshosting.com/aboutbigmail/> Files |  Web Hosting
<http://www.gateshosting.com/web-hosting/>  |  Email
<http://www.gateshosting.com/> Protection |  Custom Web
<http://www.gateshosting.com/web-sites/> Sites
GatesHosting.com has been Hosting, developing custom designed Web Sites and
writing Custom Programs since 1997.