[Pdns-users] pdns stops responding to UDP queries, gets signal 11 a lot.

bert hubert bert.hubert at netherlabs.nl
Fri Apr 28 22:37:35 UTC 2006

On Fri, Apr 28, 2006 at 05:30:59PM -0500, John Ello wrote:

> no backtrace now. It's happened about 5 times since I upgraded to
> 2.9.20 a couple hours ago. The server is still responding ok to
> queries, but all the errors don't make me real confident.

Hmm - there is only one bug I know that could make this happen, but that
only happens if you get a lot of TCP queries.

Do you? If so, see http://wiki.powerdns.com/projects/trac/changeset/685
and http://wiki.powerdns.com/projects/trac/wiki/HACKING

Is there anything else special about your installation?