[Pdns-users] PowerAdmin

Dave Taylor davetaylor at frontiernet.net
Fri Apr 7 19:54:07 UTC 2006

 We too (we being the ISP that employs me, Frontiernet.net) are near a
release date for our in-house Webdns project.  It is currently in use by
ourselves and some of our customers.  It is a php/ajax based web application
for managing PowerDNS domains and records.  Because of the fact that our
customers have access, it has full group and user support with different
levels of access and permissions.

We are currently waiting for management and legal department approval on
releasing Webdns, so I won't give any timeframe for a release date.  I will
try to  get approval to add a guest account so that folks can at least look
around the system, or maybe some screenshots.  But again, the powers that be
will dictate when I can do that.

It's worked well for us and hopefully we can get it out there so that others
can benefit from it.  It will also be nice to see more than 1 option out
there for web management of the wonderful Power DNS system.

Dave