[Pdns-users] PowerAdmin

AJ McKee aj.mckee at druid-dns.com
Fri Apr 7 18:21:30 UTC 2006

Well I've been draging my heals of late, but this has been because work has
been busy. Druid DNS Community edition is nearing a beta status.

It is an php/ajax capable DNS management tool for PDNS with an SQL backend.
Currently there is a SVN repos up and running as soon as we are ready to
release a beta which should be in the next 4 to 6 weeks I'll let all know.

Cheers and sorry for the delay, but paid projects take precedence.
AJ