[Pdns-users] PowerDNS version 2.9.19 released!

bert hubert bert.hubert at netherlabs.nl
Sun Oct 30 11:09:43 UTC 2005

On Sun, Oct 30, 2005 at 11:46:48AM +0100, Norbert Sendetzky wrote:
> Hmm, really can't remember submitting a patch changing u_int16_t to uint16_t.
> I will try to compile the latest svn sources in the future if Bert announces
> a new release.

This was done for Solaris support, also see
http://wiki.powerdns.com/projects/trac/changeset/477

I'll try to add LDAP to the static builds again which should help me detect
LDAP build problems.

I suspect we'll see a 2.9.19.1 release this week with Solaris and LDAP
fixes, and for any run-time issues that'll crop up.