[Pdns-users] Poweradmin Replacements

Dr. Ender Aysal aysal at aysal.de
Fri Oct 14 13:40:39 UTC 2005

On Freitag 14 Oktober 2005 15:12, Gabriel Ambuehl wrote:
> Duane wrote:
> >>What are folks on the list doing for a management front-end for the
> >>gmysql backend?  While I'm capable of issuing SQL queries to enter data,
> >>I really don't want to ask that of my paying customers.
> >
> >With e164.org we coded up our own interface for it...
>
> That is not per chance available as open source app?

Interesting!

I use publicdnsadmin.
Before i user eazydns with bind, and i liked the fronent.
eazydns is free for donload, so i wait that someone changes it to run with
pdns instead of bind. It should be easy because easydns uses mysql.

Ender Aysal

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Dr. Ender Aysal

http://www.wupper-magic.de