[Pdns-users] NAPTR / ENUM

Eric Liedtke e at musinghalfwit.org
Thu Oct 6 03:40:41 UTC 2005

Short followup:

So after going through a similiar process on a new debian 3.1 clean
install and having the same issues I tried building the package from
source and got the same results so moved right along to grabbing the
static debian pkg from the home site and viola same database backend as
previous version, same entry,  but no problem serving it up correctly.

-e