[Pdns-users] Debian packages of pdns 2.9.18 available.

Matthijs Mohlmann matthijs at cacholong.nl
Tue Oct 4 07:13:27 UTC 2005

Hi,

We, maintainers of PowerDNS in debian have backported the pdns 2.9.18
packages from testing to the stable (sarge) distribution. This package
has solved a number of issues listed in the Bug Tracking System of
debian. See: http://bugs.debian.org/src:pdns

If you want to get the package, then add the following to your
sources.list:
deb http://www.cacholong.nl/~matthijs pdns/

And then run:
apt-get update
apt-get upgrade -u

or

aptitude update
aptitude upgrade

At time of writing there is one issue with the pdns 2.9.18 release. AXFR
transfers from bind to pdns do not work at this moment. I will update
this package repository when pdns 2.9.18-4 has entered testing.

Regards,

Christoph Haas
Matthijs Mohlmann

Debian PowerDNS Maintainers.