[Pdns-users] NAPTR / ENUM

Duane duane at e164.org
Mon Oct 3 20:44:46 UTC 2005

bert hubert wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 03, 2005 at 03:24:47PM -0500, Eric Liedtke wrote:
>
>>Greetings everyone. I'm currently having a heck of time with NAPTR
>>records for the purpose of ENUM. I've read the relevant docs and tried a
>>myriad of things and the best I've been able to do is that host -t NAPTR
>>... will return the record with a complaint of being off by 3 bytes.
>>Here is the current record.
>

> Not good! Can you please answer the following:
> 'Furthermore, which database backend you use, your operating system, which

We (e164.org) have 2 zones (e164.org and cc.e164.org) and both are
working fine, and we have 193,869 records in total between both zones...

Debian 2.9.17-13sarge
and also 2.9.17 compiled from tar ball on a redhat machine...

--

Best regards,
 Duane

http://happysnapper.com.au - Sell your photos over the net!
http://e164.org - Using Enum.164 to interconnect asterisk servers

"In the long run the pessimist may be proved right,
    but the optimist has a better time on the trip."