[Pdns-users] Query Logging

Duane duane at e164.org
Sat Oct 1 04:31:00 UTC 2005

Max Clark wrote:
> The technology behind it isn't too amazing - its the marketing that they
> have done that is interesting.
>
> UltraDNS has a BGP anycast network setup - so those two IP addresses are
> being announced from all of their datacenters all over the world. As a
> matter of BGP routing - you will go to the ones closest to you.

We're currently trying to get a block of IPs and do the same thing with
the e164.org zone...

--

Best regards,
 Duane

http://happysnapper.com.au - Sell your photos over the net!
http://e164.org - Using Enum.164 to interconnect asterisk servers

"In the long run the pessimist may be proved right,
    but the optimist has a better time on the trip."