[Pdns-users] Query Logging

Max Clark max at clarksys.com
Sat Oct 1 00:19:15 UTC 2005

The technology behind it isn't too amazing - its the marketing that they
have done that is interesting.

UltraDNS has a BGP anycast network setup - so those two IP addresses are
being announced from all of their datacenters all over the world. As a
matter of BGP routing - you will go to the ones closest to you.

- -Max