[Pdns-users] recursor-network

Anton Petrusevich casus at att-ltd.biz
Wed Jun 15 21:20:46 UTC 2005

On 15 June 2005 20:41, bert hubert wrote:
> PowerDNS does not offer this - yet.

I would like to help to implement that because looking into djbdns I feel it's
much less easy. I am just very afraid to break there anything. But djbdns
uses very interesting cache algorithm and I don't see how you can limit
memory usage with your very simple cache algorithm. I even began to read RFC
1034 and 1035 to implement my own recursor but I have not finished reading
yet. What do tou think? Last time looking at your Powermail I implemented my
own smtpd (also just for mail receiving) :)
--
Anton Petrusevich