[Pdns-users] Use user questions

lonnie at outstep.com lonnie at outstep.com
Sun Jul 3 20:10:09 UTC 2005

So then are you saying that I do not need to run the dnscache?

If not then I will gladly take it out.

As far as the recursor, I thought that was to send the question to
the next dns if it is not stored on the current machine.

Must have misunderstood what the purpose if it was then.

Cheers,
--
Lonnie Cumberland
OutStep Technologies Incorporated