[Pdns-users] Internationalized Domain Names

Volker Janzen voja at voja.de
Thu Feb 24 14:15:34 UTC 2005

Hi,

> If anybody has ideas if there is such a thing as "native IDN", and if it is

I don't know if it really makes sense to implement native IDN in
powerdns. libidn could do the work.

I think the ACE encoding and decoding should be done by the admin
interface, e.g. poweradmin. This is more transparent in my eye, because
the DNS only works with ACE IDNs.

> something you should want, let me know. And yes, this is a poweradmin thing.

I just wrote a bug report to the poweradmin developers.

Volker