[Pdns-users] question about PDNS - performance

Dan Clark dan at synaptic.net.nz
Tue Feb 22 21:32:00 UTC 2005

ok excellent, thats just what I wanted to hear ;)
just one query, is your SQL on the same box/s as the DNS daemon? or do
you have it across the network on the core MYSQL server?
I'm trying to find where the bottlekneck is slowing it all down and
can't get logging to file to work (just wont populate the .log file)

Regards
Dan