[Pdns-users] Dynamic DNS

Barry Bourdage BBourdage at techpro.com
Sun Feb 20 15:40:51 UTC 2005

I apologize, I should have been more clear. I am looking for an
application the you load on a machine, that will report to powerdns the
ip address, powerdns then changes the ip address for the host. This is
typically meant for machines that have a consistantly changing IP .

No-IP has a windows,linux and MAC program, that will report to the dns
server when it's public IP changes. Because of the speed and database
capability of PDNS, PDNS would be perfect, I am looking for the
appliction that would report the change in IP.

Barry