[Pdns-users] MBOXFW lookup does @ instead of .

Jeroen Wunnink jeroen at easyhosting.nl
Mon Feb 14 13:18:29 UTC 2005

I've been installing pdns, powermail and poweradmin on a new server for a
customer, but when poweradmin inserts an MBOXFW record, it inserts it in
the form of: user.domainname.com, while powermail's mysqlsimplepdns backend
looks the name up as user at domainname.com

I've been poking around a bit in the mysqlsimplepdns.cc backend, but I'm no
programmer, so I have a bit of a hard time seeing how it creates an @ in
the query instead of a .

How do I make:
    if (d_db || tryConnect())
    {
      string query = "select content from "+d_table+" where
name='"+d_db->escape(mbox)+"'";

Query like this: select content from "records" where name='"user.domain.com"
Instead as this: select content from "records" where name='"user at domain.com"

Any programmers in the house that can shed a light on this for me ?

Met vriendelijke groet,

Jeroen Wunnink,
EasyHosting B.V. Systeembeheerder
systeembeheer at easyhosting.nl

telefoon:+31 (035) 6285455              Postbus 1332
fax: +31 (035) 6838242                  1200 BH Hilversum

http://www.easyhosting.nl
http://www.easycolo.nl