[Pdns-users] Update and zone transfer of PDNS

Li Bin, SLC COM CD/MN R&D SE (BJ) bin_li at siemens.com
Mon Dec 12 13:53:30 UTC 2005

Thanks your reply, so in theoretically there is no limite power the zone number for PDNS. For the update topic, I got following info from the PowerDNS Manual Table A-6, says no support Master and Slave by Oracle backend. The Native not support dynamic updates(RFC2136), but could support normal DNS zone transfer notification and respond the request of zone transfer from slave ENUM server, right?

Table A-6, Oracle backend capabilities:
Native Yes
Master No
Slave No