[Pdns-users] Dynamic DNS

Kristof Hardy kristof.hardy at catsanddogs.com
Sun Dec 11 19:43:01 UTC 2005

Luar Roji wrote:
> Yes, but if you enter to Downloads and then to General you reach the Dynamic
> PowerDNS tools.
> The last wednesday I needed a tool like this. I had no time so I had to make
> one myself.. :@ :P (with mysql backend it was very easy)

At the moment the script is not very well documented. (but anyone
setting up Powerdns with mysql will probably understand it :-))

There is a web interface for user management (creating users that can
login and change their dns record), and it's more or less compatible
with some "dyndns.org"-clients.

Any improvements and/or modifications can of course be integrated..

cheers