[Pdns-users] Re: Reverse Lookups

Jason Z jzmatrix78 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 17:39:23 UTC 2005

After further review it seems as though my configuration is indeed correct,
however if more than 13 hosts are associated with a single IP the entire
query fails.  Once I brought the number of hosts to that IP (in my DB) down
to 13 the query succeeded and listed all relevant reverse information.

I don't see anything in the pdns.conf that restricts how many hosts are
behind each IP for reverse lookups.  Is this a bug with PDNS or does anyone
know of a way to up this number (to say, 100)?

Thank you,
Jason Ziemba