[Pdns-users] PIPE backend information

Jason Z. jzmatrix at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 15:58:30 UTC 2005

Xaviar,

Thank you for the advice, however that was the first thing I tried. The
directory containing the script (/scripts/DNS) is chowned to pdns:pdns (just
to be safe) as well as chmoded 755 to ensure that any user 'should' be able
to execute the script without any problem. I also tried a sudo -u pdns
/scripts/DNS/DNS-Backend to ensure the pdns user could access the script
directly, and was successful.

I only seem to be having the problem when the pdns server fires up or tries
to access the script.

Jason