[Pdns-users] pdns_control options

Mark Moseley moseleymark at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 22:33:48 UTC 2005

I've looked for this before, but haven't found it -- though having
asked, I'm sure it was in plain sight in the docs all along :)

Can someone point me at a list of available options for pdns_control?
The manpage appears to be out of date (e.g. 'retrieve' isn't there).
My C isn't that good, and C++ is even worse, so my attempts at reading
the source code have come to naught.

Anybody have a nice list? And is there a good way to pass in an
alternate config file to pdns_control? I resorted a while back to
recompiling to get it to use an alternate config file, but a more
elegant (and easy to upgrade) solution would be cool.

Thanks!