[Pdns-users] Disabling / Locking domains for a certain time

Norbert Sendetzky norbert at linuxnetworks.de
Fri Apr 22 08:49:00 UTC 2005

On Friday 22 April 2005 10:07, Tobias Orlamuende wrote:
> we are thinking about using PDNS as replacement for our Bind-servers.
> Due to the fact, that we are an ISP and have lots of customers, sometimes
> it will be needed to lock a domain on DNS-level if a customer doesn't pay
> his invoice.

The simplest thing would be to add another column named "disabled" (value of
"1") and adapt the SQL query to return only records whose disabled field is
"0". The query can be adapted in the config file (IIRC), but the frontend
code probably has to be extended by yourself.

Norbert
--
OpenPGP public key
http://www.linuxnetworks.de/norbert.pubkey.asc