[Pdns-users] clarification about mysql or gmysql (?)

Michel Stol michel at powerdns.com
Sat Sep 18 08:48:28 UTC 2004

Anshuman,

The g in gmysql has nothing to do with GTK+, it stands for 'generic'.
With the generic database backends you can specify which SQL queries that
PowerDNS will use to retrieve it's data.

More information is available here:
http://rtfm.powerdns.com/generic-mypgsql-backends.html

Greetings,

- Michel Stol