[Pdns-users] Fatal error: Trying to set unexisting parameter 'bind-examples-zones'

Anshuman S. Rawat asr at cs.columbia.edu
Fri Sep 17 17:40:42 UTC 2004

Thanks.
Different problem now. I modified the pdns.conf file to include  these 2
lines -
launch=bind
bind-example-zones

and then launched pdns '/etc/init.d/pdns monitor' and it gave te following
error -

[asr at honamsun etc]# /etc/init.d/pdns monitor
Sep 17 13:30:12 This is a standalone pdns
Sep 17 13:30:12 Fatal error: Trying to set unexisting parameter
'bind-examples-zones'
[asr at honamsun etc]#

Any idea what I am doing wrong now?

Thanks.