[Pdns-users] NATIVE zones and slave operation

Harald Kapper hk at kapper.net
Wed Sep 15 14:04:45 UTC 2004

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 12:51:29 +0200, Heidrich Attila <attila at heidrich.hu> wrote:

>Can anyone give some very clever advice please??

hmm
I might be foolish but wouldn't it be possible to user another backend (eg.
bind-backend) for those slave-zones on your "slave" servers?

hth
hk
Harald Kapper, icq# 36178328         kapper.net, inc.
managing director, owner,            loeblichgasse  6
chief executive officer              1090 vienna, .at
tel +43 1 3195500-0, fax +43 1 3195502, hk at kapper.net
It's definitely stupid...

>to quote what you refer to afterwards :-)
harald kapper, 16th August 2004 (annoyed by wrong-quotes)