[Pdns-users] Possible bug

Duane duane at e164.org
Wed Sep 29 01:12:45 UTC 2004

I think there is a bug in the zone transfer code, when pdns is setup as
a slave to another server and the zone contains NAPTR records.

I'm using gmysql for the backend and everything seemed to transfer
normally except the NAPTR records which were stored with the type as
"#1059" and the content field was empty. There were a lot of TXT records
accompanying the NAPTR records and they transfered fine.

I've tried looking through the source code, however my time is rather
limited at the moment. I'll try and look some more today, although I'm
sure it's something pretty simple.

--

Best regards,
  Duane

http://happysnapper.com.au - Sell your photos over the net!
http://e164.org - Using Enum.164 to interconnect asterisk servers

"I do not try to dance better than anyone else.
	I only try to dance better than myself."