[Pdns-users] Altering the SQL query for gmysql backend

Steven Looman steven at krx.nl
Fri Oct 8 06:57:16 UTC 2004

I was already doing PostgreSQL, but really want to switch to MySQL for a few reasons (1, the ppl around here are familiar with it; 2, it has replication by itself, no 3rd party app needed like Slony).

About the custom printf: yes, I was thinking the same thing (see my reply to another mail in this thread). However, I don't like hacking around in plugins. I saw a few problems before when it came to custom hacks (bugs, not documented so when you upgrade nothing works anymore, ...)

Regards,

Steven Looman