[Pdns-users] Solaris 8 with gmysql compile error - 2.9.16

Petros Diveris petros at urban-eye.com
Tue Mar 9 11:03:27 UTC 2004

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply. I am still getting the same error! I am not
sure as to where to add the includes?

--
Petros Boutros Diveris

Professional Wine Testers
18, Rockdove Ave
M15 5FH, Manchester, UK
p: +44 (0) 7771 608617
w: +44 (0) 161 8278211

The contents of this email are supposed to be confidential. However, the security services of at least the US, UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand have actually intercepted it. The same applies to your replies. You've been warned. You can check: www.gnupg.org for more info.