[Pdns-users] no AXFR to slaves

Michiel van Es info at pcintelligence.nl
Sun Jan 18 22:47:09 UTC 2004

Michiel van Es wrote:

> bert hubert wrote:
>
>> On Sun, Jan 18, 2004 at 10:58:00PM +0100, Michiel van Es wrote:
>>

>>> Jan 18 21:55:59 server pdns[10709]: Unable to queue notification of
>>> domain 'boebilas.nl': nameservers do not resolve!
>>

>> Your nameservers probably do not exist. Please supply more details when
>> asking questions, like the contents of your zone.
>>
> Strange thing is that the boebilas.nl zone is functioning perfectly!.
>
> This is my pcintelligence.nl zone through poweradmin:

</snip>
> PS..note the missing IN and other stuff.
>
> How can I view my zone in mysql?
>
> Thanksd.
>
> Regards,
>
> Michiel

I 'fixed' it by commenting the chroot entry in pdns.conf.
I read some other threads from the Debian mailinglist from simmilair
problems.
They fixed it by copying the /etc/resolv.conf file to the chroot or
dissabling the chroot environment.

Michiel

ps!! I am running a White Box ENterprise Linux system (Red hat
Enterprise Luinux based..) - if anyone has the same problems-